Thursday, April 15, 2010

Good cpu cooler for under $35

Well I'm getting a E8500 and want overclock. I'd like a cooler for less than $35 and would prefer free shipping. Newegg plz.Good cpu cooler for under $35
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835207004%26Tpk=sunbeam%20coreGood cpu cooler for under $35
Freezer 7 Prois a very good cooler for the price. My CPU usually idles in the low-mid 20's and never goes above 50C.
Xigmatek S1283 easily.
The Xigmatek HDT S1283 as linked above me, that is an awesome cooler, it really keeps my Phenom in the lower numbers and is a very good price.Look at reviews on the net it is 1 of the best CPU coolers available at the moment, just make sure u have room to fit the thing as its BIG, I had to fiddle around to get mine fitting over cpu as ram in the way for proper bracket to work.
Artic Freezer 7 pro, i have the AM2 version and ive never seen my temps go over 41oC
I have the Arctic Freezer Pro 7, and im impressed. never goes above 60c(tested with prime95)It never gets above 50c when running Crysis Warhead/games.
Note: My e8400 is overclocked to 4.2ghz.[IMG]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o172/paulerxx/OCD.png[/IMG]

No comments:

Post a Comment