Thursday, April 15, 2010

';2 MB T&L capable video card required';???

Hi. I don't have a gaming computer, but I was curious to see if I could run Halo: Combat Evolved on my computer. Here are the requirements:http://www.microsoft.com/games/pc/halo.aspxI am sure my computer is capable except I'm confused about the graphics card part. It says ''2MB T%26L capable video card required''. What the heck does that mean. My video card is called Intel[R] 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics ControllerAny help would be appreciated. I don't want to buy this game for my pc if I don't know whether or not I can run it. ';2 MB T%26amp;L capable video card required';???
It means a 2mb or more video card that supports texture and lighting such as as a gefore or radeon card. . Any radeon 9xxx series card is more than enough and can be found for dirt cheap. you will need to check you mob has a pcie or agp graphics port though. You current card is a integrated graphics which aren't good for much more than word processing. ';2 MB T%26amp;L capable video card required';???
Your video card looks like it is on-board and wont run Halo.

No comments:

Post a Comment