Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Whats The Best Site For PC Components?

ok so i am looking to build a new computer after xmas and i was wondering what website to use to buy the aprts from. (uk only or a site thats shipsto the uk)i am using www.ebuyer.com at the moment an i bought me monitor an speaker system from there but i was just wondering if there is a better place?thanks in advance Whats The Best Site For PC Components?
Another reputable site to check out is scan.co.uk, which has a pretty good selection of components from what I've seen.Whats The Best Site For PC Components?
I use yoyotech they have everything you need
Ebuyer are fantastic. I got all my parts from there and for ?0 they deliver next day. Parts always comne quick with little hassle and they seem to be cheapest website around. Honestly I think they're the best. Unless you try dabs.comHonestly Id stick with ebuyer. ebuyer.com
Every part for my pc, i bought from www.overclockers.co.uk and they are fantastic fast service, all well packaged and always have the latest stuff. 10/10have used scan.co.uk and planetmicro, but i found overclockers to offer the best in quality and service**
CCL Computers are top notch with a rather good selection, Lambdatek have very good service if they stock the part you want, prices are generally good too.Eclipse computers have good prices but there service aint exactly that good, better to phone them with your order tbh.Apart from Overclockers which has already been mentioned thats all the places I have dealt with.CCL ive been using for years, my old comp came from there, so did mine and mums laptop and some componants from my new rig, wether you go to there store (there based at tong roundabout near bradford) or order online its brill, sometimes cheaper to order online tho tbh.Have fun and hope u get a good comp
I've used a few of these in the UK and Aria.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment