Thursday, April 15, 2010

Finaly a real Review for GTX295!

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/2008/12/18/first-look-nvidia-geforce-gtx-295-1792mb/4That's exaclty what I was expecting... but i'm sure we'll see a boost somewhere with new patches. Finaly a real Review for GTX295!
Nice, thanks for the post.Finaly a real Review for GTX295!
Can not wait to get my hands on it. :roll:
Not a review but a preview.
There are only 5 games that Nvidia will let reviewers post benches of...
Is the GTX295 a dual-GPU card?
/drools



For test drivers on a card that thing is doing wicked @_@ so might think about grabbing one when official benchmarks and final release results are in, tri sli that with the current 260 black edition I have and the results would be all kinds of awesome :D
[QUOTE=''CityOfShips'']Is the GTX295 a dual-GPU card?[/QUOTE]

Yeah like the 9800GX2
[QUOTE=''Zenkuso'']/drools For test drivers on a card that thing is doing wicked @_@ so might think about grabbing one when official benchmarks and final release results are in, tri sli that with the current 260 black edition I have and the results would be all kinds of awesome :D[/QUOTE]Test drivers? Almost all Nvidia drivers are ''test'' drivers.
You cannot SLI a GTX295 with anything else other than a GTX295.
[QUOTE=''Zenkuso''][QUOTE=''CityOfShips'']Is the GTX295 a dual-GPU card?[/QUOTE] Yeah like the 9800GX2[/QUOTE]So I assume they made this card micro-studdering proof or something or is that only the 9800GX2?
[QUOTE=''LordEC911''][QUOTE=''Zenkuso'']/drools For test drivers on a card that thing is doing wicked @_@ so might think about grabbing one when official benchmarks and final release results are in, tri sli that with the current 260 black edition I have and the results would be all kinds of awesome :D[/QUOTE]Test drivers? Almost all Nvidia drivers are ''test'' drivers.
You cannot SLI a GTX295 with anything else other than a GTX295.[/QUOTE] Guess we are still waiting for the hydra's release, guess nvidia isn't thinking again, block our ability to sli with older cards :( And you know what I mean when I say test drivers, not final product release drivers :P http://enthusiast.hardocp.com/article.html?art=MTU5OSwxLCxoZW50aHVzaWFzdA==H also has a preview up.
[QUOTE=''CityOfShips''][QUOTE=''Zenkuso''][QUOTE=''CityOfShips'']Is the GTX295 a dual-GPU card?[/QUOTE] Yeah like the 9800GX2[/QUOTE]So I assume they made this card micro-studdering proof or something or is that only the 9800GX2? [/QUOTE]

All cards dual cards have micro stuttering problems. even the 4870x2
[QUOTE=''CityOfShips''][QUOTE=''Zenkuso''][QUOTE=''CityOfShips'']Is the GTX295 a dual-GPU card?[/QUOTE] Yeah like the 9800GX2[/QUOTE]So I assume they made this card micro-studdering proof or something or is that only the 9800GX2? [/QUOTE]

I wouldn't have a clue, I remember the 9800GX2 had heck of a lot of problems with micro-shuttering and that was mostly because of memory bandwidth limitations on the card, it could be the same with this card who knows at this point we'll just have to wait and see at this point in time.
[QUOTE=''millerlight89''][QUOTE=''CityOfShips''][QUOTE=''Zenkuso''] Yeah like the 9800GX2[/QUOTE]So I assume they made this card micro-studdering proof or something or is that only the 9800GX2? [/QUOTE] All cards dual cards have micro stuttering problems. even the 4870x2[/QUOTE]It must not be bad on this card.I wonder how much power this card uses?:P
I really am not a fan of the whole two cards on one board theory... nor am I a fan of SLI or Crossfire. I feel much nor comfortable with a single GPU high-end solution. There is really no point to invest into these cards when the GTX300 series will be here in Summer. Also, don't you guys think that Nvidia kinda IDK stinks and the whole dual card solutions. While they make some killer high end single card solutions. I believe they should leave the X2 format with ATI, they seem to have more luck....... or skill.
i'll save my money I guess the older cards prices will drop after this if I have money i'll get a 9800gtxx2 or 280
[QUOTE=''Zenkuso''][QUOTE=''LordEC911''][QUOTE=''Zenkuso'']So I assume they made this card micro-studdering proof or something or is that only the 9800GX2? [/QUOTE] All cards dual cards have micro stuttering problems. even the 4870x2[/QUOTE]It must not be bad on this card.I wonder how much power this card uses?:P [/QUOTE]

289 watts. http://www.guru3d.com/article/geforce-gtx-295-preview/
[QUOTE=''GuitarFreak2''][QUOTE=''Zenkuso''][QUOTE=''LordEC911''] All cards dual cards have micro stuttering problems. even the 4870x2[/QUOTE]It must not be bad on this card.I wonder how much power this card uses?:P [/QUOTE] 289 watts. http://www.guru3d.com/article/geforce-gtx-295-preview/[/QUOTE] Quoted the wrong person there buddy :P I already know how much it uses, it was speculated in most other previews of the card.
Finally an actual reveiw that amkes sens eand it looks like its going to be an outstanding card, props to nvidia this time i surprised the 4870x2 and 295 are neck to nvidia takes it by 3-4 fps but that doenst bother me ;)
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment