Thursday, April 15, 2010

What could SLi or TriSLi with this?

What could SLi or Tri SLi with an xfx geforce 9800GTX+ 512 mb?Thanks! What could SLi or TriSLi with this?
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]What could SLi or TriSLi with this?
It is a question, i was wondering if there were a certain kind of GPU that would SLI with that well. I was looking at a barebones with a 3 way SLI mobo, and was wondering that. Would i have to get an exact copy? Could i get one much better/worse and still have them work together nicely? I'm kinda new at this whole gaming computer thing, so sorry if this is a stupid question.
This is the card i was referring too.
[QUOTE=''Roggirek'']It is a question, i was wondering if there were a certain kind of GPU that would SLI with that well. I was looking at a barebones with a 3 way SLI mobo, and was wondering that. Would i have to get an exact copy? Could i get one much better/worse and still have them work together nicely? I'm kinda new at this whole gaming computer thing, so sorry if this is a stupid question.[/QUOTE]oh now I got the question, I must be tired.I'm not sure, but I think you need the exact same card.
In that case, damn. Thats like the most expensive 9800GTX+ on tigerdirect lol. I'll check NewEgg.
Bump, is Dark correct? would i need the EXACT same card (brand) or would any 9800GTX+ do the job?
as long as the clocks on them where the same.
Oh ok, that makes sense! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment