Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Another build

Ok I may buy it tonight. So here are my selections:CpuGpu(The cpu and vid card com in a combo with -$15)PsuMoboRamMonitorHDDCaseHeadset HeatskinSurge protectorOSMouseKeyboardExtra case fanWell I think it's pretty nice. Any suggestions, anything I can get to lower price a little, or something that will get me a little more performance for only a little more money, I don't realy care. Another build
The only thing I could suggest is change the Vista to the Ultimate 64.Another build
Whats the difference between premiumm and ultimate? I only know about that premium a=can use up to 16gb of memory and ultimate can hold i think 128gb (I know theres more just cant remember the other features).
But here you can change the monitor to this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009158 -$170Also about Vista, Ultimate is the best you can go, better features options etc.
[QUOTE=''04dcarraher'']But here you can change the monitor to this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009158 -$170Also about Vista, Ultimate is the best you can go, better features options etc.[/QUOTE]



I realy like this monitor its 2'' bigger twice the contrast ratio and is 2ms instead of 5ms response time.
id get it just because i like it but id take off that horrid ferrari sign on it tho lol :p
[QUOTE=''Neo_revolution7'']id get it just because i like it but id take off that horrid ferrari sign on it tho lol :p[/QUOTE]



I like, but oh well that's a personal preference. Another question, what's the difference between the sidwinder x5, k7a, and hka?

No comments:

Post a Comment