Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Monitor Upgrade, is it good?

ASUS 22'' 2ms 1680x1050http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236050Is it good? Seems like a great deal to me. I just want to get a decent sized monitor at a reasonable price.Monitor Upgrade, is it good?
It looks pretty nice but i would prefer this acer witch is $10 cheaper. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009998Monitor Upgrade, is it good?
Man both look very nice but the Acer one only has 1 DVI for input and the Asus one has a DVI AND D-sub(VGA), not like I'll use VGA anyways but I'll have to think about it.
i don't know much about monitors but a good contrast ratio and resolution is something i look for first in a monitor because if you want to spend around $200 on a monitor at least get one that won't be regretable in a year or two.
I would probably go with ASUS since i just got a Acer 24'' just a month ago and wasnt very happy with it. It had a ton of backlight bleed around the edge of the screen where it looked like they placed flourecent bulbs around the edges. I took it back and got a Samsung instead which is much better (though had to just take it back and exchange it since there were lines at the bottom of the screen lol).



Still those are cheap prices. I got a sort of no name 19'' square LCD about 2.5yrs ago for those prices. I like my 24'' though since i like to watch alot of movies on it and its 1080p if i ever get a blu ray drive.
I wouldn't buy a monitor that uses GTG for it's response time rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment