Thursday, April 15, 2010

I need to know if my motherboard supports this processor

Currently I have a Core Duo 2.4 Ghz (65nm), 667MHZ bus, processor, but I磎 thinking of upgrading it to a Core 2 Duo 3Ghz, 1333Mhz bus (45nm).I need to know If the connectors for both are the same, so I can replace them with no problems, or do the 45nm processors connect differently?If you need some extra info, don磘 hesitate to ask. I need to know if my motherboard supports this processor
[QUOTE=''gp19'']Currently I have a Core Duo 2.4 Ghz (65nm), 667MHZ bus, processor, but I磎 thinking of upgrading it to a Core 2 Duo 3Ghz, 1333Mhz bus (45nm).I need to know If the connectors for both are the same, so I can replace them with no problems, or do the 45nm processors connect differently?If you need some extra info, don磘 hesitate to ask. [/QUOTE]We need to know your motherboard. The socket is the same 775 but your motherboard has to support the 1333Mhz FSB.

No comments:

Post a Comment