Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Should I be able to run GTA 4.

I really think GTA 4 should run. However, it lags alot. Any way I can fix that? How can I update my video card drivers. 1.HP Pavilion dv2807nr
2.AMD Turion 64 X23.160 GB hard drive (73 GB free)
4.3 GB RAM
5.nVIDIA GeForce 7150m (integrated)
6.Windows Vista Home PremiumShould I be able to run GTA 4.
if u want my honest opinion i say no for the simple fact you have an intergrated graphics card, also doesnt help that gta 4 has glitch probs with the actual game as isShould I be able to run GTA 4.
Don't even try. Your video card won't be able to handle it at all.
I'm surprized you could even open the game.
Install service pack 1 for Vista if you haven't done that yet. Then turn down most of the video settings.
I'm not going to mislead you with tips and false hopes, that GPU will not be able to run the game in any manner playable, if at all.
[QUOTE=''sinogap''] I really think GTA 4 should run. However, it lags alot. Any way I can fix that? [/QUOTE]Buy a new computer. I recommend at least a Quad core with graphics card minimum of Nvidia 9600/8800GT/ATI3870 512MB.
[QUOTE=''teddyrob''][QUOTE=''sinogap''] I really think GTA 4 should run. However, it lags alot. Any way I can fix that? [/QUOTE]Buy a new computer. I recommend at least a Quad core with graphics card minimum of Nvidia 9600/8800GT/ATI3870 512MB. [/QUOTE]



You're gonna need at least a 9800GTX to be able to run GTA4 at playable framerates. A GTX series card would be better.
[QUOTE=''teddyrob''][QUOTE=''sinogap''] I really think GTA 4 should run. However, it lags alot. Any way I can fix that? [/QUOTE]Buy a new computer. I recommend at least a Quad core with graphics card minimum of Nvidia 9600/8800GT/ATI3870 512MB.[/QUOTE]Rather than buying a new computer, you could possibly buy a graphics card depending on the slot on your motherbord.
[QUOTE=''hercule5'']Install service pack 1 for Vista if you haven't done that yet. Then turn down most of the video settings.[/QUOTE]thats not gona do nuttin he'll be lucky to even make it to the actual loading screen
[QUOTE=''CityOfShips''] Rather than buying a new computer, you could possibly buy a graphics card depending on the slot on your motherbord. [/QUOTE]That rather depends on your CPU to start with. The game eats CPUs for breakfast and the X2 is poor for the game unfortunately.
[QUOTE=''GuitarFreak2''][QUOTE=''teddyrob''][QUOTE=''sinogap''] I really think GTA 4 should run. However, it lags alot. Any way I can fix that? [/QUOTE]Buy a new computer. I recommend at least a Quad core with graphics card minimum of Nvidia 9600/8800GT/ATI3870 512MB. [/QUOTE] You're gonna need at least a 9800GTX to be able to run GTA4 at playable framerates. A GTX series card would be better.[/QUOTE]Maybe at the super high resolutions of 1920x1200 but at 1280x1024 etc it plays fine with 8800GT
http://www.futuremark.com/fmgames/
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
[QUOTE=''sentenced83'']http://www.futuremark.com/fmgames/[/QUOTE]
don't bother with that gpu, if a 7800gt struggles then the 7150 wont have a change to get more than maybe 5 fps on lowest settings

No comments:

Post a Comment