Thursday, April 15, 2010

a vista problem?

hey for some reason whilst playing world of warcraft in the outlands areas my frame rate will dip to about 45 and feel really sluggish although in the original wow areas its always 60 never drops, my system really should be doing better or well at least i think it should here are the specs: ( with v-sync on) intel core2 duo e6850 @3.00 ghz2.00 gig ramnvidia 8800 gtx sli 768mbasus striker extreme mb1100w psu64 bit windows vistaim starting to think maybe its windows vista and is it worth going back to windows xp? thank you a vista problem?
Enable Triple Buffering its the option underneath VSync.a vista problem?
il give it a try when i get back from work thnx although i think i have tried it before and it didnt help much il give it another go though
It worked for me before, my FPS would dip for no reason with an E8400, 4GB ram and an 8800GT. EDIT: I just noticed a potential problem, 4GB is a must for 64 bit windows, get another 2GB. Trust me you will love me for it. I used to run 64 bit Vista with 2GB and my gaming was terrible, another 2GB made a world of difference!
ye i got another 2 on the way i used to have 4 in the system before i got it repaired for some reason they took 2gig out because they thought it can only read 2 they phoned later saying they didnt realise it was 64 bit vista i was pretty pissed off lol
Haha, well stick the 2GB in and enable Triple Buffering and you should be sorted.
kk thanks for your help mate
No problem, glad to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment