Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's all built......now is the moment of truth...

i have everything assembled and ready to go....now i just need to connect a kb/m and monitor.I'm fishing out an old surge protector though, i don't want to remove my current pc till everything is good.... It's all built......now is the moment of truth...
Cheers man! i've seen your posts today and it looks like you've had some trouble. I'm glad you pulled through, keep us posted! what are its final specs?It's all built......now is the moment of truth...
Oh boy, i will be making mine in a few weeks. hope i dont have any troubles.

just take a deep breath, we've got your back
Sweet, sweet. I built mine a little over a month ago. Keep us posted dude!
can you guys go into my other thread.....it doesn't work, and i need to know why
Post here, I'll be happy to help you out.
ok....it says that it can't detect the harddrive...but then that message goes away and it tells me to insert boot media. also, the hdd led lights up, which i believe mean that its really being detected i do that....and windows loads...but then it just takes me to a blank desktop with control of the mouseafter waiting a long time, the first prompt shows up. i follow the instructions then hit ''install''....now it says please wait and i get a cursor with an hourglass....is it supposed to go past that, or do i need get to see a progress bar?
What OS are you installing?

No comments:

Post a Comment