Thursday, April 15, 2010

Using ps3 controller on pc

hi,it meants to work i heard bbut HOW???help!!!Using ps3 controller on pc
This might help: http://news.filefront.com/how-to-use-a-ps3-controller-on-a-pc/Using ps3 controller on pc
thanks i am using vista business 64bit, i can see the controller in the control panel, but none of the buttons are working.
hi,anyone got this working on vista business 64bit?Thanks
[url=http://zedomax.com/blog/2006/12/09/ps3-hack-ps3-six-axis-controller-can-be-used-in-windows/]Here's[/url] how, I read on some forums it works for vista too, might as well give it a try.



:: Edit



Oh a guy posted a similar link, well any I'm just backing up and saying yeah I've heard it works with vista and should do with 64bit.
i downloaded that zip and followed the directions but its still not regestering any button input, the controller is there and my computer recognises it as a ps3 controller, but it doesnt do anything. can anybody help?
H.I used t connect my ps3 controller to my pc. But now I my pc can't recogize my controller, every time I connetct my controller the lights doesn't flash and there's no controllers regists at the Controller Panel. what should I do?Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment